• Jonathan Amato

Know About Top 5 Commercial Insurance Claims And How To Handle Them

Updated: Apr 12

When it comes to starting any business, there are several things that you need to do as a boss. One of them is preparing yourself for unpredictable damage or loss. We all do understand the importance of filling a commercial insurance claim for every business, whether it's small or large. But there are a few other things that you need to consider. Have you ever thought about what to do when your business met with an accident?

There are several entrepreneurs who put their whole heart effort into doing their business and almost do anything for success. Not only time but huge money are also inverted. All these reasons suggest that having an insurance claim is beneficial. However, accidents are not predictable, but the major concern is what to do when your commercial property is damaged. How to look for the best solution? And How to make sure that you do not miss anything when claiming insurance?

Since there are many things to cover when claiming insurance for your commercial and residential property. We at Js Marlin & Associates offer experts and unbiased opinions and help you offer a fair depiction of the property damage. If you're dealing with a similar situation, make sure to read this blog.

Four standard commercial insurance claims

It generally helps you when you understand the different commercial insurance claims since you probably might face one of these issues at some point in time. Let's discuss a few common problems where you need a property assistant for estimating and documenting.


Most of the time, many business owners overlook the prospect of a fire. However, several reasons can create havoc on the property, and some of them remain unnoticed. They also overlook how time taking and overwhelming it is to deal with fire damage. You have to rush for repairs, the investigation process, and more. Thus, when you've proper insurance claims r coverage, you can regain your property loss or damage.

Hit by entity

It is unbelievable, right? Yes, your business can get struck by any kind of business, and at that time, if your property has an insurance claim, you need to represent it. As mentioned, accidents are unpredictable, and you never know what happens next, so preparing yourself and your business with the best is the right choice.

Robbery and burglary

It doesn't matter what kind of business you run; risks are always there for theft and burglary. Out of all business claims, this is one of the most common causes of property damage. So, if you think that your property has just faced any theft or robbery, make sure you are ready with your documents and proof to present.

Weather Damage

Weather damage is of several types, it can be due to hurricane, flood, and anything from wind and hail can cause a problem for your business. Therefore, if there are any such issues, they can impact business for a long time. Having an insurance claim and someone to represent can be beneficial.

Protect Your Business With Us

Sometimes your Commercial Insurance Claim can get denied for numerous reasons. For instance - if the insurance companies suspect any fraud or think that the documentation is inappropriate, it gives a chance to reject the claim. Overlooking key details or failure to provide supporting evidence can jeopardize the entire process. Fortunately, property experts damage like us can help you deal with the loss you are suffering.

Whether you’re looking for a professional Insurance Appraisal Services Florida, or a property estimator, we are here to assist you. We at JS Marlin & Associates offer assistance for property wonders in assessing, estimating, and documenting damaged property. We are here to address every other event addressed by insurance policies. We make sure critical information and proper documentation aren't left out. We offer a skilled, neutral, third-party view, offering you a fair characterization of the property damage. Our information will look professional and will be detailed with every possible line thing that should be paid on a contractor or an insurance claim.

28 views0 comments